- One Look Package
- Five High Quality Headshots
with three layout options per photo
- Your session will last about 2-3 hours - the photoshoot itself lasts about 45 minutes.
- We'll have a brief discussion about your plans for the photos, what you like, what you don't like, etc...
- Through basic theatre exercises, and the fact that our principal photographer is just plain awesome and funny, we will work with
you to make sure you get the best results in your photos. We're professional, fun and here for you!
- After your shoot, you will have the opportunity to go through all of your photos and choose the best ones. We will then have a
discussion based on the ones you chose, and we will choose together the top five photos.
- We instead can choose the top 20-30 for you, and you can select your top five at your leisure.
- We will then edit and post the top headshots at Oomphotography.smugmug.com, no more than 10 calendar days after your shoot.
- A CD of your final photos is available upon request.
make up and extras
Two Look Package
- You'll receive seven high quality headshots. (Our One Look Package gives you five high quality images)
i have an audition tomorrow and i need my headshot now!
- Additional $25
- One of your images will be edited the day of your session. (We normally get photos back to you in 10 days)
- Each additional headshot: $10
-We use Beauty Parlor Chicago. Amazing. Let us know when you contact us if you are interested in having makeup during your session.
- A&B Photo and Print is a great and local place in Chicago, that specializes in photographic printing.
i have a buddy and they want headshots too!
- Book a session with a friend on the same day and both of you get 10% of your package.
Q: What is a look?
A: Basically, one look constitutes a visual style, whether it’s one outfit, or one backdrop or location or one lighting setup.
Every time something fundamental about the image changes, it becomes a new look.
Q: Like if I turn to the side?
A: No, you can turn to the side and it will still be the same look.
Q: What if I restyle my beard into a french fork from a ducktail?
A: Restyling your beard would constitute a different look.
Q: Where’s your studio?
A: On the North Side of Chicago, Albany Park/Ravenswood Manor
Q: What should I wear?
A: Wear something fairly simple and flattering – no complicated patterns or logos. Please bring multiple options of clothing.
Note: If you wear glasses, and you don’t plan on wearing them during auditions/would like to be considered for roles without glasses,
please don’t wear them at least 30 minutes before your shoot. This will give a chance for your eyes to relax and the lines under your eyes
from your glasses to disappear.
A: We accept cash, check, Pay-Pal and all major credit cards.
Stage, events and idea photography